Undergraduate Financial Aid
|Graduate School Financial Info|
Academic Quality and Affordability.
We deliver a high-quality education at an affordable price. That's why Kiplinger's Personal Finance magazine ranks us as the #6 private school in the nation (2014 rankings) that provides both academic quality and affordability.
You're not going to find our caliber of education and personal formation anywhere in the country—especially at our price. If you want to come to Christendom, we'll try our hardest to make it happen.
Undergraduate Financial Aid Overview
- Need Assistance: loans and grants based on students establishing calculated need with the College.
- Merit Assistance: scholarships based on student’s college test scores and academic performance
- Family Plan Discounts: based on simultaneous enrollment of siblings.
All students have the opportunity to earn extra money from student jobs at the College. Students can apply for student jobs on a competitive basis through the College’s Student Employment Website (SEW).
Although Christendom is one of a handful of colleges or universities in the nation not to participate in any Federal funding programs, it does offer a comprehesive donor-funded Financial Aid Program.
- Academic Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Need-based Loans (Interest-Free for up to 8 years) and Grants
- Virginia Resident Tuition Assistance Grant
- Yellow Ribbon GI Bill
- Sibling/Family Plan Discount Program
- Debt Forgiveness for Priests and Religious
Please note that Christendom does not use the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Christendom has its own Financial Aid form which can be downloaded here.
|Tuition and Fees 2015-16|
|Room and Board||$8,980|
|TOTAL for academic year||$33,760|
Need-based and merit-based financial assistance would lower these costs for students.
Full tuition rate is for the standard course load of 12 to 19 credit hours per semester.
A monthly payment plan for tuition, room, and board is available to students. Arrangements must be made with the Business Office in advance of registration.
Refund Policy: Application fees, registration fees, and student activity fees are not refundable.