Honoring Our Donors
Join the President's Council.
Christendom College has recognized our most generous supporters by inviting them to become members of the college's giving society: the President's Council. This organization was created to honor the important role that donors play in our success and to inspire new levels of philanthropy.
College President Dr. Timothy O'Donnell awards Board Associate Members Craig and Diane Pascoe at the Annual President's Council Visit Weekend
The President's Council is an organization of people dedicated to the advancement of Christendom College through financial and personal involvement.
As the major donor society of Christendom College, the President's Council is part of the Annual Fund. Its purpose is to foster an environment among alumni, parents, and friends of the College that is conducive to significant fundraising and volunteer leadership.
President's Council members are invaluable to the College and provide support to programs that serve students and advance Christendom's mission.
Gifts from President's Council members help:
- Provide student scholarships and financial assistance.
- Attract quality faculty and support their professional development.
- Sustain and upgrade the technological tools necessary for effective teaching and learning.
- Meet the needs of students with enhanced student services.
President's Council membership is open to alumni, parents, and friends who meet or exceed the recognition level of $1,000 in annual support during the course of the fiscal year running June 1 to May 31. Members may renew their gift annually to retain their membership. Donors are invited to become President's Council members at the following levels:
- Member - $1,000 to $2,499
- Sustaining Member - $2,500 to $4,999
- Board Associate- $5,000 to $9,999
- Founder's Circle - $10,000 to $24,999
- President's Cabinet - $25,000 or more